The table below lists the set of Analog to Digital converters that are currently supported in the MityDSP Framework.
Your ADC requirements not covered by one of these already designed framework cores? Contact us! We are always adding to our library of supported devices to meet the demands of new projects.
|P/N||Manufacturer||Resolution||Channels||Sample Rate (max)|
|ADS8343||Texas Instruments||16 Bits||4||100kSPS|
|ADS8344||Texas Instruments||16 Bits||8||100kSPS|
|AD9235||Analog Devices||12 Bits||1||20/40/65MSPS|
|ADS8402||Texas Instruments||16 Bits||1||1.25MSPS|
|ADS8329||Texas Instruments||16 Bits||1||1MSPS|
|TLV2548||Texas Instruments||12 Bits||8||200kSPS|
|ADS850||Texas Instruments||14 Bits||1||10MSPS|
|CS5524||Cirrus Logic||24 Bits||4||100SPS|
- The MityDSP is capable of interfacing to multiple A/D converters in a single hardware design for added flexibility and I/O expansion.
- All sample rates are maximum aggregate rates supported by the converter
- All ADC solutions available with pre-conditioning to accommodate a wide range of input signals
- ADC setup and timing control implemented in FPGA
- Up to 2K FIFO available
- Common ADC API interface across all devices
- Burst and single shot modes
- Interface to 4-20 mA devices supported