With the MityDSP I/O card, hardware development complexity is reduced - bringing your products to market sooner!
The MityDSP I/O Card provides the “last mile” customization for your application. This carrier card links to the CPU engine via the I/O connector (SO DIMM module), and provides the input power, mechanical support and I/O connectivity for the MityDSP module.
The I/O card includes:
- SO DIMM connector to mount MityDSP
- Power supply
- Converts any input voltage to those needed by MityDSP
- Provides supply voltages for all interfaces
- Typically receives 4V - 24V DC input power and generates all the required MityDSP voltages
- MityDSP Family Requires: 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.2V
- MityDSP-PRO Family Requires: 5V
- May also provide any additional voltages required by the I/O card
- All custom interfaces
- Custom and standard interfaces (Ethernet, Serial, USB, etc)
- Custom I/O (A/D, D/A, LVDS, GPIO, etc)
- Physical layer:
- Serial interface line drivers, Ethernet PHY/magnetics, etc.
- Upper layers implemented in FPGA/ DSP
- Custom connectors
- Custom interface circuitry
- Analog preconditioning, analog filtering
- Signal multiplexing, level translation
- Tailored form factor and mounting
- I/O card can be made in any shape or size
- Custom connectorization